Ewpple | Income For Life
Ewpple - How to choose a cryptocurrency index fund?
“Most investors would be better off in an index fund.” — Peter Lynch
- Index funds are the best way to invest in cryptocurrency and grow wealth over time.
- How can you choose a cryptocurrency index fund that meets your needs?
- The safety of your assets is paramount. Find an index fund that is stored in your personal crypto wallet and NOT under the manager's control.
- Ewpple Crypto Index Fund units are held in a personal decentralized crypto wallet, such as Metamask.
- Investments in index funds protect investors from illiquid investments, small capitalizations, and scam tokens.
- Ewpple Crypto Index Fund allows tokens from only the top 20 cryptocurrencies by capitalization to be included.
- In order to ensure that its assets reflect the index it aims to track, the fund rebalances its token weighting composition every month.
- Ewpple Crypto Index Fund invests in the largest and most liquid cryptocurrencies to gain exposure to the market capitalization growth of the crypto asset class.
- S&P Cryptocurrency LargeCap Index is used as a benchmark for the Ewpple Crypto Index Fund.
S&P Crypto LargeCap Index fell by -17% in 1 month.
Interested in building passive income? Get in touch with me.
Here is the link to the disclaimer page.