Ewpple | Income For Life
Ewpple - Is Dollar-Cost Averaging Suitable For Crypto Index Funds?
"You don’t want to hesitate to get in the market trying to have perfect timing; instead, use dollar-cost averaging and know that volatility can be your friend.” - Anthony Robbins
You can use Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) for...
- Investing in high-quality, consistent long-term returns, broad-based index funds, like Ewpple DeFi Crypto Index Fund EWD.
- Building wealth through multiple, affordable investments.
- Developing a habit of saving regularly.
- Investors who lack the investment analysis skills to time the market and invest.
- Taking advantage of the market's recovery without missing out.
Ewpple DeFi Crypto Index Fund (EWD) gained +19%.
Benchmark index loss -1% in the same period.
Benchmark index = S&P Cryptocurrency MegaCap Index (SPCMC) + Decentralized Finance Index (DEFX)
To learn more about Dollar Cost Averaging and how it can help you accumulate wealth, please contact me.
Please click here to view the disclaimer.