Ewpple | Income For Life
Ewpple - Crypto Market Insight May 2022
- Crypto markets plunged as the world's risk sentiment declined, led lower by the depreciation of the partially BTC-backed stablecoin TerraUSD (UST).
- El Salvador added 500 Bitcoins (BTC) to its total of 2,301, as crypto prices fell.
- TerraUSD (UST) de-pegged from its $1 value, while Terra (LUNA), its sister token, collapsed by more than 99%, wiping out crypto investors' fortunes.
- Uniswap has at least 2X the liquidity resources of the leading cryptoexchanges, and by providing more liquidity, stability, and security, it is strengthening its position in the industry.
- Due to an Oracle price manipulation attack, the DeFi lending protocol Fortress was hacked for $3M.
- Through an Art Security Token Offering by The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp, anyone can virtually "co-own" the masterpiece Carnaval de Binche by James Ensor for EUR 150.
- Gucci will begin accepting 10 cryptocurrencies in May, including 5 stablecoins pegged to the USD.
- The lawless days of cryptocurrencies are coming to an end, as crypto-asset service providers scramble to avoid regulatory punishments.
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai are vying for the title of crypto capital as FTX, Binance, and Kraken set up operations in Dubai.
- The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is among the banks that allow AI and algorithms to add digital yuan holdings to fiat savings accounts.
S&P Crypto LargeCap Index fell by -32% in 1 month.
Interested in building passive income? Get in touch with me.
To view the disclaimer, click here.