Ewpple | Income For Life
Ewpple - Developed & Emerging Market Outlook Jan 2022
- DM is more competitively priced and geared toward growth.
- Slightly overweight Japan, due to stimulus, reopening, and strong CAPEX.
- Europe will perform due to a higher M&A, buyback, and investors' previous underexposure.
- Autos, energy, and financials sectors will benefit from rising yields.
- Past 1 year returns for VEA: +9.57%
- Neutral on EM.
- Economic growth continue but will be moderated by manageable challenges like high inflation and tighter financial policy.
- Bullish on large-cap Asian tech, Indian financials, & Latin American /EMEA digital co.
- Past 1 year returns for VWO: +0.26%
You are welcome to contact me if you need help growing your wealth.
The disclaimer page can be found here.